My name is Anton and i have more than 10 years of expirience in professional embedded software and electronics engineering. My passion is to make elecronic devices better and developnig new devices which would help people to replace other not ideally working or not available on the market things.
When I’m creating a new product, I’m trying to follow this concept:
- First of all, the device should be solid, reliable and have a maximum lifetime
- It should have protection against overvoltage, short circuit and reverse polarity
- If necessary, it’ll be easy to be repaired
- It should be able to update the firmware so that the end user can take advantage of new features that are usually released in newer versions of the product
- And of course, installation and configuration process of the device should be easy as possible for the end user
Guided by these principles, I manage to create things, that really solve the problems of my clients and allow them to get the joy of their retro cars again. And I’m really happy when my developments help people and make them happy and joyful.
If you have any ideas or questions about the development of new devices – write to me on this email